Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 July 2011

Amber Rose and Nicki Minaj Shoot Down Feud, Naked Photo Rumors

THE HOLLYWOOD GOSSIP . COM

Nicki Photograph... the model did NOT send those pictures to Nicki Minaj's boyfriend, as a rumors this week claimed. Here is how Rose says the images made their way on to the Internet in the first place:
"I trusted someone that worked 4 me & allowed them to use my laptop a million times, I caught this person sending my pics to themselves and I fired this person immediately... I'm really hurt & #!@%*# embarrassed because I have so many young girls that look up to me. I would never put those pics out of myself."

Rose says fiance Wiz Khalifa has been aware of the pics for two months and the couple has been bracing for this day since then. She also says the incident has cost her a few gigs.
Minaj also addressed the scandal and alleged feud on Twitter, writing:

"Ppl rlly believed it? WOW... I don't address dumb s***. I always assume intelligent ppl understand these 'stories' are 4 entertainment purposes only. But KARMA is a bitch. Every lie u print will come back to you & your children in one way or the other. Trust that. & 4 da record, only reason I addressed this is b/c its costing some1 their job."
[Photos: WENN.com]











Whoever sent or leaked out the pics ... that doesn't even matter. Why?? Because  NOTHING CAN STOP AMBER! She's got a light inside her that's meant to shine out to the world and she's running forward with purpose!  All the jealous/negative energy that people direct towards her is only making Amber Rose more popular.If anyone tries to aim shots at her because of her past or any mistakes they're wasting their time. Amber is evolving. Everyone who loves her knows that she's been going through major stages of growth in her life. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING and SHE's MEANT FOR GREAT THINGS!


Great things await for Amber Rose -xoxo-

and haters .. insulting others to validate yourself doesn't make you any better

No comments:

Post a Comment