Total Pageviews

Friday 6 January 2012

Amber in Star Magazine

Our Muva seems to be all over the place lately. This month she graces a spread in Star Magazine. The interview has been making headlines as of late. In the issue Amber speaks on her rise to fame and finding happiness. She even speaks on the Kanye West and Kim Kardashian rumors, confirming they're true.
She's cut from a different cloth than I am, I would have answered it. I would have said I'm sorry. Or maybe say that Kanye was telling her that he cared about her. Be a woman and let me know. But she didn't. It's very important that us women stick together and we don't f**k each other over like that. It's not cool. You don't do that to somebody. There's millions of men out there."
Not only did she address the rumors she also opened up about her relationship with boyfriend, rapper Wiz Khalifa.
"It's like we're already husband and wife. It's beyond any love I've ever had in my life."
She gushed about the very public, and very cute might I add, relationship between the two. She almost didn't give the head of Taylor Gang a chance after her relationship with fellow rapper Kanye West. Amber reassures us all that Wiz is different.
"He doesn't do like normal musicians do and deal with all the groupies. At the end of his shows, he goes straight to the tour bus and calls me."
Amber went on to speak on the music she plans on dropping and giving more details on what's to expect from Muva Rose in the near future. For more details go buy the copy of Star out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment