Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Amber in the studio


Amber Rose recently spoke with sohh.com and spoke on her music grind. She has been working hard on her music career that she is ready to kick off.

"Oh yeah man, I'm in the studio every single night, like, I do not sleep. [laughs] I'm really, really, grinding. I'm really in the studio. The music that I make is fun, it's dance music, it's club, just super fun music that gets you in a great mood and makes you happy. So I'm all about music and this is my time to really, really come out and hopefully make people happy when they listen to it."

She has been dropping subtle hints at her music in recent interviews. She even spoke on working with boyfriend Wiz Khalifa in August.

"We're working on some music for me, yeah, It's going to be very mysterious, You may not even know it's me. We might just throw it out there, might give it out and see what's up"

She told billboard in an interview she held along with Wiz. When HipHopDX asked who inspired her Amber named a few chart heavy weights before being extra cutesy and adding her love in there.

"My inspirations would probably be... Definitely Missy Elliott, definitely, Fergie - when she's rapping and Pitbull. Just big, big music - Dance music that just makes you happy, [Wiz's] definitely a part of that influence. Just seeing how he works, how he is in the studio and just how talented he is. ... I write all my own stuff, I've been writing music for a period of time, and it's always been personal for me. I never really opened up about it but you know Wiz is the love of my life, so I told him: 'Babe, I wrote all this stuff...' and he's like, 'Baby... You have pure talent. You can do this.' So I just took what he said and I feel so inspired to do it."

Amber spoke about writing music in her interview with Cipha Sounds and Rosenberg on HOT 97 but who knew Muva would be soon dropping her own music. Can't wait to hear it, knowing Amber like everything she does it will surely be HOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment