Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Amber Rose is VERY EXCITED to be on BET's Master of the Mix Show

Amber Rose will be making sure the competing DJ's can keep the party going!
Check out the vid as she shares how happy she is to be a judge on MASTER OF THE MIX







She's bringing sexy back to the DJ competition and adding the party element to the judging.  In an interview with HIPHOPDX Amber Rose has also admitted that she has no technical knowledge of the work a DJ does. However, she will be bringing in her opinions of how a DJ connects with his audience.

Amber Rose: Me judging in Masters of the Mix, I solely place my opinion and judgment on the party aspect of it. I’m not a deejay, obviously, I don’t know how to scratch. I don’t know how to mix but I do know how to party, and when a deejay is playing a dope record and everybody’s going crazy and everybody’s dancing and the deejay messes up and plays a bum-ass song, everyone leaves the dance floor and goes to get a drink or just goes home, that’s when I intervene like, "You were doing so great and then you just messed up the party." That’s exactly why I’m there.

No comments:

Post a Comment