Total Pageviews

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Fake story - naked pictures

There are  pictures circulating on the internet that show  Amber Rose naked exploring herself sexually

 I choose to believe that the stories attached to the pictures are BOGUS!
People are trying to convince me that it is her. But  All I'm wondering is  why ppl are trying to ruin her life.

BUT, In the worst case scenario that it is in fact her in the pictures this is what I have to say about that:

1)These pictures are private.  If they are real I'm sure they weren't meant to be released and I'm sure that Amber will learn more about who she can trust. 
2) I don't think she should be judged if the pictures are in fact her own.  I mean, There is no sex tape involved or anything that looks as if its meant for public eyes. Unlike other celebrity divas, she isn't doing some dude in a sex tape.
3)  I feel terrible that these picture  are going viral and being sent out all over the world. Why? Because they are being used to give Amber a terrible image. There is a fake story attached or at least a story that's one sided. ... People are saying all kinds of harsh things about her that aren't fair.
4) (possible assumption) I have a feeling that if this is really Amber... it was Kanye West who released those pics. Why? THink about it, yesterday he didn't show up to BET awards AND cute pics of her and wiz kissing are all over the net.... We already know that Kanye doesn't know how to conduct himself well.
5) This is something natural that everyone does (don't lie).  A healthy sexual appetite is nothing to be ashamed off. As long as you love yourself, your body and your partner exploring your sexual side  is NOTHING to be ashamed of... If these are Amber's pics... I think they were meant for a loved-one that she was not able to see (traveling perhaps?)

SHAME ON YOU FOR JUDGING blog world.










BOGUS

No comments:

Post a Comment