Total Pageviews

Saturday 21 May 2011

Amber Rose Talks Kanye West vs. Wiz Khalifa In King | XXLMAG.COM

XXL was able to get a better peak at King Magazine’s interview with Amber Rose.  I decided to post two quotes  from her in the interview because I was impressed.





1) “It’s just unfortunate that he said that in the song ’cause that’s not the lyrics,” she said. “I can say whatever I want about him. I can write a book or do whatever but I choose to take the high road. It’s just unfortunate he has to constantly say shit.”


  I hope Amber continues to take the high road like she has been.   Its great to see her respond like this. This was handled gracefully and maturely. I’m glad she was able to defend herself in this way without purposefully  creating any more drama for her self.



2) When I was with my ex [West], I didn’t have a voice .... .I was there and I was new to the fame. I didn’t understand everything. Now I get everything. With me and Wiz, we show our love to the world. We don’t try to hide it; we’re not quiet about it. We’re just in love and we’re just happy and we want people to follow in our footsteps and not be afraid to be in a committed relationship.”
Amber is proving to be very different than she appeared to  be when she was in a relationship with Kanye West.  When Amber was with Kanye she dated someone who was dominating.  That's why she didn't "have a voice". Fortunately for her, she’s now chosen to be in another the type of relationship where she has room to grow as a person. She's chosen to be in a better more nurturing relationship with Wiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment