Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 May 2011

Beauty Inside and Out

Despite all the trash, rumors, bullying she receives .. she continues to handle herself with grace and class.

She's the kind of lady that always chooses to take the high road. I truly respect that! Instead of reciprocating the negativity, Amber Rose uses her Voice (as a celebrity) to advocate against any kind of negative or abusive behaviour . Amber Rose often speaks against bullying and expresses disapproval of any type of hateful behavious (verbal, physical, etc).

As a firm believer in equality and respect She even joined in on a "No Hate" Campaign. This speaks volumes about the beautiful person she is on the inside.
No H8 Campaign



http://www.noh8campaign.com/




DaRealAmberRose says
No matter where I'm going, or what I'm doing, or who I'm doing it with, it is my intention to always focus on the positive. :-)
celebritytweet.com/DaRealAmberRose/
CelebrityTweet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment