Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 May 2011

A Message From A Fan

I found this comment on the Perez Hilton Website about his post on Amber's KING Mag interview and I thought it was AWESOME!


"you know, whatever this girl was or allegedly was I actually don't mind her. She seems to carry herself with class. I mean, she likes her outrageous fashion but she is very comfortable with her body and her curves and I never see her drunk slumped over a steering wheel or looking like a drunk piece of shit like half of these worthless reality TV celebrities everyone else idolizes. I do recall many interviews wherein she thanks Kanye for showing her the world and treating her well and loving her. Its not like she is pretending to be something she isn't or deliberately disrespect anyone. I think she sincerely likes her new man and was sick of hearing people refer to hi has a "downgrade". That'd upset me too!!

ENOUGH about her being a stripper. How many of you bitch about that but then go cry with your girlfriends during a Saturday night viewing of Pretty Woman?? People need to pick their battles and stop being hypocrites…"

No comments:

Post a Comment