Total Pageviews

Monday 30 May 2011

Auditions

Acting future for Amber Rose? I HOPE SO!

She just announced she did an audition today!

I'm glad she's staying focused and moving forward from the magazine fiasco. I don't feel a need to acknowledge them.  All I know is that its retarded that they tricked her to do an interview just so they could spin the article in a negative way. Highschool-much? I think so.
This totally makes me lose any respect I have for that magazine.
I can't believe they go out of their way to get at her like that.

LEAVE AMBER ALONE! *criscrockervoice*

Anyways, Amber knows her fans are all standing behind her and wishing her a positive and prosperous future.
Hopefully she'll take on acting school and grow to be a hollywood superstar! whoo hoo!
Go Amber!

No comments:

Post a Comment